jump to navigation

October 17, 2013

Posted by negray22 in Uncategorized.
trackback

My final project was fairly easy once I got a hang of using Sketch-Up. At the beginning it took me a while to figure out what tools did what, and how to use them to their full extent. After I watched some tutorial videos, and got a hang of all the different tools, Sketch-Up became really easy for me. I created a house that I think it would be cool to someday live in. I have always been very interested in environmentally safe energy sources, so I put two different sources of clean energy around my house, to show that the house I built is environmentally friendly. As well as making it a green house, I also tried to make it interesting to look at. The hardest part of the process for me was the scaling. When I thought something would be the right size for what I wanted, it would either not look right, or what I typed into the box for sizing would not be the same size as when it came out. I had to review the tutorial for scaling many times to figure out how to make it work every time. Image

Advertisements

Comments»

No comments yet — be the first.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: