jump to navigation

Photoshop May 31, 2012

Posted by schulwil in Uncategorized.
trackback

My first activity involved me making a few cameras. The problem was that my blending skills aren’t good and that they didn’t look realistic. Eventually, four tries later, I had completed my activity. Second was the skull activity. I had to change a skull into a black outline of a skill. the problem was the smoke didn’t mix well with the skull, and so I had to create another layer of smoke to morph around the shape of the skull. Once I did that, it looked great! Then I created the picture of the head with the abstarct objects around it. It took a long time to complete the ring around the head, and then it was hard to shade everything and draw all of the small people. I did have fun with this though because I got to be very original and make what I wanted. My final project was interesting because I used a tutorial, but when I finished I didn’t like it. So I decided to delete the tutorials filters and add my own. Also I left my picture brighter then in the tutorial. I then printed the picture on a 36 by 24 piece of paper. This is now hanging in my room.

 

Jake Schulman

Advertisements

Comments»

No comments yet — be the first.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: